Re: [CBQ] Burlington Ia Sizes of Turntables for Q and RI

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Burlington Ia Sizes of Turntables for Q and RI
From: <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 23:17:19 -0600
  From: Lamoyne Westerbeck
  To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 7:52 PM

  All,
  I have information that the engine house was to the
  South of the TT and it was originally the Car repair
  shop. The roundhouse was North of the TT and it was in
  the early to late 50's or 60's. I have a copy of a
  portion of a insurance map showing the car repair
  shop, TT and roundhouse in 1935 and it had been
  updated with a glued in layover with no new date. It
  is an insurance map no #of stalls and feet of TT.
  I have a copy of a photo of the TT and it looks larger
  than 60' which is longerthan a GP9 isn't it?

  Thanks,
  Lamoyne
  BCR&N

  http://mail.yahoo.com