[CBQ] T2's 2-6-6-2

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] T2's 2-6-6-2
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:47:29 -0800
Bcc:
>From the photos on ebay, it appears that this engine could pass for the Q
T2's with some modifications.

I wonder if anyone on the list has attempted to do this, and if so what your
thoughts are. The domes need to be reworked, and then there is the issue of
the tender.

I know that some one made the T1's in brass, as this was the same design as
used by the GN and NP. Hard to find any of these, and when you do, they
ain't cheep!

Ray Bedard
San Jose CA

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM