Re: [CBQ] Garden Railways?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Garden Railways?
From: Bob Webber <zephyr1@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:25:31 -0500

Well.. there are a LOT of garden railways with a C&S theme, but that
doesn't sound like what you want.  What location are you in - that as much
as anything else really influences how the "garden" part of the railroad
works.  And I'd be less inclined to think O and lean toward 1:32 or 1:29 -
the differences in running in an outside environment vs. running in an
interior space where you don't have to put up with large debris, weather
and critters makes size and mass very telling (and cost is also an issue,
it's actually cheaper to go bigger at that point).

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM