Re: [CBQ] Garden Railways?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Garden Railways?
From: cy svobodny <ctsvobodny@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 14:45:05 -0700 (PDT)
Get a copy of "GARDEN RAILWAYS" Kalmbach, next issue
early Nov.  I have heard of O Scale, but not HO, that
don't mean it ain't or can't be done. "G" is your best
bet I think.  And there is CB&Q equip. available.
Check with your hobby shop for others in your area
that have garden railroads.  They are fun.  I started
with a 1/29 "Q" caboose for display and the bug bit
me. My outside track is more for display and photos,
not operation, but I do belong to a garden rail group
in the Twin Cities(Minnesota) with about 35+ outdoor
railroads to operate on. I now have 2-steamers,
3-diesels, 4-C&S woody passenger cars and about
20-freight cars of various eras.  Good luck    CY

http://messenger.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM