Re: [CBQ] Garden Railways?

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Garden Railways?
From: "Ken Hodgin" <hodgin@cox-internet.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 08:49:04 -0500
Hi Jan,

I'm just getting started in this scale myself. Have you checked out "Garden
Railways Magazine"? Besides the magazine they have a web site (under
"Trains.com") that has a lot of helpful information for beginner's like us.
As far as which scale works in the outdoors from what I have read other
scales (HO & O) have been used outside but you have to remember that for the
most part, track and accessories for these scales are not designed to
withstand the outdoor elements like the available "G" (or large scale) track
and accessories have been designed to do.

I hope this helps a little. Good Luck!

Ken