[CBQ] Re: Silver painted passenger cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Silver painted passenger cars
From: "jt23_chitown" <onequiknova@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 05:20:11 -0000
--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, "rgp212000" <rgp21@p...> wrote:
> Union Station Products appears to be back in business again with HO
> styrene passenger car kits, some of which feature laser-etched
vinyl
> fluting. Their website is active again after a couple years
absence.
> They previously sold stock fluting only of at least two variations.
> One was appropriate for the skirts (smaller spacing) and the other
> for the sides above and below the windows. I'm hoping to get some
> material to do full skirting. I've made a couple of their kits for
PS
> DRGW partial fluted cars and they appeared decent. I'll post if
they
> respond to my inquiry.
>
> Bob

 I was on Union Station Products website a couple months ago and saw
they were advertising fluting for pullman standard cars that was
availible seperatly. The little add said is was also correct for CB&Q
E5's and Frisco E7's. I thought this was exactly what I needed, so I
order 3 sets of it. It ended up being pullman standard postwar
fluting which is no where near correct for cb&q E5's.

 The search continues,
 John.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511