[CBQ] Re: Silver painted passenger cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Silver painted passenger cars
From: "rgp212000" <rgp21@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 03:12:16 -0000
Union Station Products appears to be back in business again with HO
styrene passenger car kits, some of which feature laser-etched vinyl
fluting. Their website is active again after a couple years absence.
They previously sold stock fluting only of at least two variations.
One was appropriate for the skirts (smaller spacing) and the other
for the sides above and below the windows. I'm hoping to get some
material to do full skirting. I've made a couple of their kits for PS
DRGW partial fluted cars and they appeared decent. I'll post if they
respond to my inquiry.

Bob

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511