Re: [CBQ] Silver painted passenger cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Silver painted passenger cars
From: "Paul K." <kozys@insightbb.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:37:21 -0600
Ray,

I'm pretty sure that Model Railroader mag had an article on painting these in
the past dozen years.  Check the magazine index data base at Trains.com.

Good luck!

Paul Kossart - "The CB&Q Guy" - Peru, IL
~ Modeling the CB&Q and its fictional Illiniwek River Valley Branch in the
1960's.~

````````

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511