[CBQ] Silver painted passenger cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Silver painted passenger cars
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 08:09:37 -0800
Bcc:
Have a questions for modelers of any scale. Has anyone painted the silver
simulated fluting on model passenger cars? I have a brass car that I would
like to do with the simulated stainless steel fluting. I don't recall seeing
any articals in any of the model RR mags, so thought I would ask here.

Thanks,
Ray Bedard
San Jose CA