Re: [BRHSlist] Re: History Channel -" Railroads"--( Disgraceful)

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: History Channel -" Railroads"--( Disgraceful)
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 20:51:39 -0700 (PDT)
Another great "railroad" movie is the "The Greatest
Show on Earth". The railroad scenes are wonderfull!
The climax is a train wreck and just prior to the
impact, they whistle out a flagman!  There are good
shots of a SAL steam engine and caboose, at the
beginning.
John

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Rent DVDs from home.