[BRHSlist] Re: History Channel -" Railroads"--( Disgraceful)

To: <MILW@yahoogroups.com>, <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>, <NPTellTale@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] Re: History Channel -" Railroads"--( Disgraceful)
From: <bradslaney@wizard.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 19:44:02 -0700
How about the laughable use of trains in movies and television .  I still
recall an episode of Happy Days showing a Pennsylvania GG1 that was going to
be in Denver in 10 minutes.

However there are exceptions.  Alfred Hitchcock's use of the 20th Century
Limited in North By Northwest is a classic with two minor guffaws that I can
see: 1) the E units are too clean after a 900 mile run; 2) way too may
Redcaps at LaSalle Street Station.

BRAD