Re: [BRHSlist] Checklist (was Can we build the Denver Zephyr?)

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Checklist (was Can we build the Denver Zephyr?)
From: <bradslaney@wizard.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 19:31:48 -0700
Hi Kids,

There is a lot out there right now.  Go to train-sim.com for a start.  I see
a set of Burlington E8s that I'll download shortly.

Thais is also a CZ with appropriate locomotives for CBQ, DRGW and WP.

There is a lot out there.  I've been using the MS Train Simulator since the
first day it was released.  Train Sim II is due out this fall and will be
even better.

BRAD