[BRHSlist] Can we build the Denver Zephyr?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Can we build the Denver Zephyr?
From: "wollffee" <wolfee@onebox.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 17:08:43 -0000
It looks to me like the Empire Builder fans are going to get a 1948
edition of their train that runs on Microsoft Train Simulator.
Apparently it is the GN Historical Society that did the work.  Don't
we have enough techno geeks that we can build a Zephyr, and the
appropriate 1950's scenery to go with it?

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low
prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM