Re: [BRHSlist] Question for the (mature) railroaders... :)

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Question for the (mature) railroaders... :)
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@y...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 20:54:31 -0800 (PST)
Pete
Heck, they wouldn't even sit in the waycar and eat
lunch together! There it was, enginemen in one end and
trainmen(or switchmen) in the other end. With most
crews, the big complaint seemed to be rough train
handling by the hoggers. The engineers always gripped
about making too many moves.

And speaking of low down officials, I think the
absolute worst was Ass't Super. Henry Pierce. His
hiding in the weeds was really bad.
John