Red Oak

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Red Oak
From: "Ken" <currieken@c...>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:00:34 +0100
Does anyone out there have, or has anyone out there seen, a copy of a track
plan for Red Oak? I have the Sanborn maps -- which as we all know are of
somewhat limited utility -- and the 1950 aerial survey photos (resolution is
so-so), as well as the photo in the Red Oak Depot booklet, but I'm looking for
a bit more detail. I have tried and been basically brushed off by the Red Oak
historical society. If anyone has any information in this regard, I'd be most
appreciative.

Ken Currie