Re: [BRHSlist] Prairie Du Chien

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Prairie Du Chien
From: LaVerne Andreessen <LWAndreessen@f...>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 10:51:51 -0600

Russell Strodtz wrote:

CMStP&P depot is built of stone and is further South. That
was so it could serve trains crossing the river on their bridge.
Last time I was in Marquette the stone roundhouse and all the
stone shop buildings were still standing.

Where are these buildings located? West of the downtown area and north of the hiway bridge? Or, south of the bridge?? Or?? Thanks.

This is interesting news - I plan to do a better looksee next time I am in the PDC area.

LWA