Re: [BRHSlist] Re: New HO models

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: New HO models
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@a...>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 13:30:38 -0600
Broadway Limited is tooling several variations.
The unit numbers picked were small numberboard units for the Q as well as
the GN.
More units will be done in the future...if the sales warrant it.
Not all the Es got repainted, if I remember the 60's properly..... I know
that the red stripes might be "more attractive" (which is probably why they
were changed in the first place, not just the advent of Chinese Red hood
units), but I would prefer to see all the variations offered and bought....
not just the Santa Fe Warbonnets of the world.
Comments??
Charlie