Re: [BRHSlist] New HO models

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] New HO models
From: Ed Pavlovic <cbq168a@i...>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 23:46:41 -0600
It's interesting that Walthers is listing the dome coaches
under the "freight car" category on their website.
Hopefully they will choose one of the CB&Q cars as their
prototype. Although I'll be using these cars for the roof
and ends to use with sides from Brass Car Sides to build
some of the dome coaches for the Empire Builder and the
North Coast Limited to run over the CB&Q. Also shouldn't
forget the dome sleepers that the NCL carried also. Funny
thing is that I'll probably be able to add the fleet of
these cars (5-6) that I need combining the Brass Car Sides
sides and the Walthers body for less than what two $horeham
$hops dome coaches ran me for the Twin Cities Zephyr.

Guess that I'll have to start working on all those Q E units
to pull them with....

Ed Pavlovic