Re: [BRHSlist] New HO models

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] New HO models
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@a...>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 10:32:35 -0600
Bill-
I am doing the artwork for Broadway Limited and so far they are black. Tony
has asked me to do, in as much as possible, the original paint schemes for
each of the first releases. In the case of the CB&Q, both of the units
were, of course, delivered with black stripes. I haven't researched if
these particular units received red stripes, but of course this didn't start
until 1959/60 so the units wore the black over the greater part of their
service life. I did cheat and add the unit designation plates as the paint
job looks a little bald without them.
Charlie