Re: [BRHSlist] New Ho Models

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] New Ho Models
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@a...>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 22:24:29 -0600
If you go to:
http://www.broadway-limited.com/
and clic on the E7 you can hear sound clips for the units.
The demo J3a at DesPlaines Hobbies is very impressive....working off a
cheapo MRC 1400 pack it has great speed control and the whistle, bell and
some other sound effects work and sound excellent. And it has an
intelligent DCC chip which works only under DCC, making the loco bi-lingual
without fiddling with jumpers or switches.
So far the only problem I have with the Broadway Limited stuff is it is only
Horribly Oversized....
Charlie