Re: Iron ore trains on the CB&Q

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Iron ore trains on the CB&Q
From: "Sam Weber" <spud_90@h...>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:12:58 -0000
Tim,

According to my retired depot Agent/operator of my grandfather, the
trains have always been taconite pellets. If you are planning on
modeling movements from Savanna towards East Dubuque, would you want
a rough track layout of Galena Junction from the operator there? I
could jog my grandfather's memories of the junction's track plan and
send it to you.

Sam Weber