Gallery Cars

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Gallery Cars
From: estaple10@a...
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:57:06 EST
Cc: ESTAPLE10@a...
<PRE>Stopped by Terminal Hobby Shop (Walthers) yesterday and complimented them
on
the double decker commuter cars they just brought out. Told them I only wish
they were corrugated instead of smooth ala Q and later Metra cars. The
response was that I shouldn't rule it out BUT there is no commitment or plan
to do it. Please don't bombard them with requests for delivery dates. On the
other hand if you're interested in the Q gallery cars it might not hurt to
let them know.