Re: [CBQ] Double Heading Steam

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Double Heading Steam
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 17:57:06 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1245276149; bh=WMSQKzziGPdd/+WufR6Z8nlmfIYWfiLGvrQIyBaNPww=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Spam-Flag:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=rZgZKJE5/DZsm1jH1MoMJ12rlBkgIhx/WO9A9nd26iIIgNtM626qLExVcuOnZQ1rUGTcjpUGfSy4udkYDR5mqea7fIm7Wx773RoGsPoqEzbiuiNh9nPLHlREjq4OUC48
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Ray...I'm not an engineer...let alone a steam engineer....but I've read quite a
few of the old RAILROAD MAGAZINES and have some idea of the procedures
used....I don't have time now, but later this evening I'll discourse a bit and
then some of those guys with real experience like Karl and Bob Campbell can
come along and "straighten things out".

Pete