Re: [CBQ] types of gallery cars

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] types of gallery cars
From: "spsalso via groups.io" <Edwardsutorik=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 17:59:45 -0800
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
David,

What I want to do is pick up two of the someday-to-be produced Burlington non-HEP cars, to be pulled by one of my Walthers Q E's.

I also want to pick up a Rapido E and six BN cars to do an "all BN" train.

Thus two "gallery" commute trains.

Right now, I'm expecting all this to be off-the-shelf, as this project is more a "fun" project than a strict modeling project.

I'd get some BN 796-820 cars if Rapido were to make them.  They don't seem to be in the mood.  Neither are they in the mood to do the BN cars without toilets.

For now, I'm going to wait and hope that Rapido will correct their current BN offerings.  If they do, I expect I'll get one of the "sets", and one un-numbered (and search for appropriate decals, 'cause I'll bet Rapido ain't including any).  That'll give me a 4 car BN train, which will be kinda OK.  AND, I can add a couple more cars should Rapido care to "fill in the blank spaces".

Ed

Edward Sutorik

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#64752) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_