Re: [CBQ] types of gallery cars

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] types of gallery cars
From: "Leo Phillipp via groups.io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 20:53:42 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
I worked the Dinkies and a few yard jobs so allow me to add what the operating practice was. The only switching, breaking apart or combining trains was done at Aurora or 14th st yard.
There were any number of different moves to change train consists around to meet the next rush hour or off period demand.

Leo