Re: [CBQ] S-2 Pacific

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] S-2 Pacific
From: "Bott, Eric H." <eric.h.bott@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2022 14:13:51 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=PDfaRL0usvNvzOEtktLmHUMd/XhXQKnuNvZQuXFPW04=; b=jf0AU8XZ4eNIEkUH5eE8Y2uyTYDmt0jUxIH765bYU3JWHI+eRwJghrkoUMPth0vtxJBiwOLxNt8BLGK6pHZN3KnfMK95PNqM69NrHlbWI4SK7mt1P4D15sDhuZH3sWrSyRgYngnC0khTiHMISMAtW2+1xRhQXC7fGL0q21mLfjT3j4ZNinFUssa4Q1I/01pdSuWuUopIZFke9Or9RHekjJgAZEFg3KRnn5DN3ewolF/XCK5UiBYWW5Hv3q7f5bd1i2mUb5BQrpzcwBg2Pmhoi9+PbvkXz8LQSGhqtvfxDyGSqg8PwvaRdlrWs2PWJ+Ep2idp2/laP10LDgwfRyui4Q==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=k7/cSeB+HNUEYBCNG556pfSiDx8s9cVpFQbgctxrP2Sn0/Yx+hTD835+uEzpmmm/ggkVMMTJgnWql2NVtJ0ykWMMWdSaNCHnGDAsOOLauVE7R80bjjDkGtCvQov12uGf5z4pi4Mn+Vsyi6cIcW2otCtv7N+/0p9ddiAWBGuYu6KQFdQdkbxOSE50K6duq9NTNIeglU44TLJH4Xk1YGWGw6vqwv/VAPIhwgDUxl1QGtrTti+ERdn01Ogf24FQhteNKBm+bdJAmVDAkHqoNwQ5Ms5VkF+0OO3h9IEwYzbRpzOPqGgyjPSphnQM9Y8hpTXBrVIof7UpT76pZvoOpJUTKg==