Re: [CBQ] S-2 Pacific

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] S-2 Pacific
From: "Bott, Eric H." <eric.h.bott@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2022 12:01:59 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=nJm/+4RkBbRQn56DYEZzvevo6QCnk0X92+5zU5vHOzk=; b=Wfr8DwJSoEnv7dCNjyVs+yy64lWJoOhwV2W3q+/KBT5wCmrJEILeuzUew0B9CW3Crgdvimk3Xgg5r5E2W4TAvP33RZrCvT4KzD4ePjQ+D/nCB7xpoCcXLbQIpG/aBljc+x8yfxCdwkvqUtMwUmB/rFWrWM6SF4ofOwEp9Df5zTjk2CtdfJJ+0l40lOndzMxKcWWFJtbQY0iiZml4pbOFOqOxU+H/qhq7+fVPqjCI9HSZ8GuaBCaMPurajhfzSmgktvGehfraGYDQOA6cjc5KAjLlvuYnpdBWzkHjyXE9cwmG7dy1EikiE0AOyKYqpLiABtUKALwoSgooEQCLM0AYtQ==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=KrvcAkn3bt6jntqA72LuCLLuZu1w8VloLwyexYrTqaHE3fVAME5pCSeNfOThAEt8I+xntXAE3x4M0ymZk9+4XK/CIcQTUThYQ+Tk2MYYNF1WeyGzXGi/gkz7fZLBelgEOvU9hTbAN0gw4akUbxox8MwME9XzoROP8ry4TzRacabkphXWzVrfaJZbV/yehNh6ZFCZZ/OMgCqvmji2PRl+0G6bBnc4+xwLrWIFo4ue0p0LuBy2t4orffW3gN8LJ1wlF4N7NKFaa50sBbRJBBqTHMkSCd7g3fZvxuWx/4X+leMnsjS+9GszyAsXEcdadOvv75rbBOD1Qn0pcZ0aX8A65A==