Re: [CBQ] S-2 Pacific

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] S-2 Pacific
From: "Bott, Eric H." <eric.h.bott@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2022 19:14:12 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=9fDuujNBocSsrmcpVFDxttcTGsgOvoF/o3cnKy2aEiA=; b=dttwfDcaLaHJByVf09EShevuXpwvb6EED3cOW6JGBEpTTWLRy3KJfywV+hg56561uism8P90s3cc01Sl7jJJBZc1tmq5byBsHoqoAc/OAKgiktY/Tc2JGG0KwGxXFi+CpR8njGOsVbaBNGN8mZ7kw5uZePZ2bwtmVyUhIrKcwoc3Bb5b9098rCBobcuQzlQ4yVdsYlq9maQZiWFCahJ5L8BadbL4Jl6h/3voZHi6ol6H358bzmkPAF8w6VpMRu+FrtopjbRrlZEVYOtj57G4BdHS87hLONzQegBSqJB99tF5mjqXadaQF5JOKHSFrCEmsl/1BMxUhDm4Ph2ZjUKzvw==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=kGoickaM0ha1Splbwci83dRdjpPe74Nu0zTdHhUfSBIYUd0aZx9c65jsBskz5S0drlMUpUb055wbLL2lKpsSBbS7J/5vxngrA/MMk5+ZN5GS6jnTtE4ZwbSmz1fUFTYBXWITVTSB2tJowJwIJb7U/i7CgVn7MQemFmMWOBXD3j1jYNAvIn8e5zfuNtqd4cvcnua7JOy2Xc1PtB/DQYAlljBOvgO23eNr5tOkYqZ94WBO9en01M7JhstmOh4+JiXHky1j3dhMprgIweIGfQ7j51YvU/Lx9CXyhD+wOvjq/+BQHR0c1BhDkKxjbKIOFUslCHCN1ewGMl9OlHUaatkmWg==