Re: [CBQ] S-2 Pacific

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] S-2 Pacific
From: "Mike Martin via groups.io" <atsf3460=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 14:50:05 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
I’ve not ever seen a photo of the supposed PFM 4-6-2.   There are five models
recorded in the book “25 Years of PFM models”.   I don’t even know specifically
which class was modeled.

I follow the sales of brass models quite closely over the past 20-25 years and
have never seen an example sold to my knowledge.

I do have the beginnings of a brass model clinic prepared with photographs and
have given it once already to one of our small downstate get-togethers.   I
didn’t get booed at and the 2 dogs also in attendance didn’t bark either (Nala
and Mater!).   I’d be happy to present it at one of our meetings.   I suppose
an article could work too for that matter!

Mike Martin