Re: [CBQ] Empty GN/NP Box Car Extras

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Empty GN/NP Box Car Extras
From: "Rick Keil" <rkeil6721@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 19:39:07 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=sr95FSFr/8sL7JbEwIR+hpmSRULHJEiTryjW4FToqdY=; b=HExpA3jyF/JPw5RMEsnzdvihhxajW2BG4FaI/W/Pz0WvtZen6iK2Uh/8lQQsqaiO/OU9FZqqNgoMTbILMxHwQdVYaaLWVBL3k6JDj+tH16Q8gjw3db4aSCsp6icuqx/LkoVhMS9+S0B5rHKl3aWhF1i3C5oG8mEHZ1wGpIWnMbfVlRw5abjHjSXjlW4qjFMrwH+OimimHnv7KtU2IBgZVDF22JO2FtZW3VYFQfJXafSMvclxjzK1myYKTXv0F/nTk/A8lNkMWXiWyuqWW4e8nGg198d0JGx3z+w8FawPbRp9oC3amb+20z2BMPR80l4x0MZLzmEtyJA9CiwXmHjFTw==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=RWDKOKxdowSEP5nTuOVpNfuNsn8aK4Mxa0a7S11cuCjd3dKL3Hw1xX6eYQke/5UuQCmdna3uZpMz377RrI/z32xctCx/x3b8SdrfeqYRmw7k6GSfYCpvAITPXuuL+XBsDtSw0TSn73q1IasPCQPY7ruyJyK2zfsxbubx1XuZJbugCrFRBkciaQIbe2H6QeOqB1661W+cdXXOr8mO0bMmU+DmLki5rGkpPXf9eZbpLjav7v91yJKR2FSJRZnwDEGBfeSQLMEONF20sssExF3zJjebLrO/w5Ho3GML6EvEdY3UyrSGKhvkb2eTS37CTVHXpvSmk2+At3PHbWG7wnOvgQ==