Re: [CBQ] Off topic - St. Joe trolley buses

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Off topic - St. Joe trolley buses
From: "William Hirt" <whirt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 18:11:26 -0600

My family moved from St. Joe in 1967. The trolley buses has just ended operation the previous year. They were operated by St. Joseph Light & Power.

This link will take to you the Google News Archive which has a front page article in the St. Joseph News-Press about the ending of trolley bus service:

<https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=btULBOGQ_gcC&dat=19661122&printsec=frontpage&hl=en>

Bill Hirt