Re: [CBQ] Help In ID'ing Photograph

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Help In ID'ing Photograph
From: "jpslhedgpeth via groups.io" <jpslhedgpeth=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 18:24:22 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
that "could be" St. Joe UD.   Yes Louis that would have been close to my seniority date.  I think that there was a sizeable UD at St. Joe before the one I knew. but the "location" and the tracks and the background to the right would be OK.  The trains are headed south as things lay..or is it lie  today.

Pete