Re: [CBQ] GN F's and CB&Q Power on Freight in 1968

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] GN F's and CB&Q Power on Freight in 1968
From: "Louis Zadnichek via Groups.Io" <LZadnichek=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 17:27:25 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
May 19, 2019

Hol and Mike - May be some mechanical department correspondence still exists in the preserved Q archives in Baraboo that might answer our questions about "why" the GN Class P-2's and second batch of Burlington Class B-1-A's are mechanically similar. Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL