Re: [CBQ] Grain-Hauling Boxcars

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Grain-Hauling Boxcars
From: "'kerhart@frontier.com' kerhart@frontier.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 21:57:19 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1488751041; bh=mTWS4d3AJMb+FseIIB2pFvebJ49DnLN5oD0Pv9B2XzE=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=ahNWmeo+XLPKkiOV367EBZ5QIjufPDwe74k9ZP3wfvu5LdrPWyB9BCVJUAiQkqLNkUkbEzrRDVzUHyTx1rnX0gPsWHjXdbLZfbXUwxDNfxLwIjGhJhkGGQ4V88c8m9PbJsPZ5fIWNO8dZ1Ml02tEsID8qBlOV6bGhitd4txJftQ=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Rupert, Leo and Steve,
Thank you for your help with the boxcar grain doors.  Rupert, the diagrams in that pamphlet are very helpful.
Keith Erhart