RE: [CBQ] A request regarding attachments

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] A request regarding attachments
From: "'Charlie Vlk' cvlk@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 19:43:42 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1423619026; bh=V4PQsHVgv3x7veT9WXgyLRGIUGYRDM/JuFnUdLRpr18=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=aGuheJU34QbcRj5KOpDucx4ZO2vAQSKk6MSc3C6orAiYFib6q6Rb/tS/vXIOS1JiHwTgfqB0hnE9IZvblztu9PMBTjctMI5D/GTpJSkNvg5ouQ6RS/T+JZWgQt4SfDTO+GRhg0/RFOfG52Fcg538uI88YdNb5FuLqhDh7c6ABXA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Louis-

No, haven’t seen those images.   Also would like to see the CB&Q engines at the IHB coupled cab to cab with the roof overhangs cut off to allow the normal drawbars to be used.   Climbed all over them as a kid and saw a fantrip go by on the bridge over the IHB (probably could tie down the date based on that but it had to be 1956-8 or so).   As I recall they were mostly O1 / O2s but as I didn’t take any photos (stupid, stupid, stupid!!!) I am not sure.

Thanks,
Charlie