Re: [CBQ] Re: Terminal Transfers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Terminal Transfers
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 22:55:55 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1418270158; bh=dQ3AfA3kFdOKf26BXOW5ITA8VOqS2EJOyolaPVyrmtQ=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=uuPu1MvpqrPHX0WafmDpo4SBOAEkjGNATQs+8vYSoMx3B9quLrbeL/ZPrSYNfonrPdfJsYq4yJ9aKV9tjpgnmaKeNkMHqpTc63D33zSn23Z2cVkxb3pv43SToWxH9mrG6VotBNlpwqYFal9K0A9DGFDXlSa2tqNVYUqDh3NKMno=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Leo..That system (deliver and return light) was in effect for the RI at Blue Island...I never heard of any "flipping"...it was the same deal all the time..RI deivered to connections and came back light..Connections delivered to RI and went back light  all the time...Except of course RI delivered to BRC and brought back cars from  there...Also interechange was not always deivered and/ or pulled at the actual yard..RI pulled from Wabash someplace around 87th st and C&EI someplace near Oakdale??  Also deivered cars toCSS&SB someplace over by Kensington.

Pete