RE: [CBQ] GP30 modeling tips

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] GP30 modeling tips
From: "Gordon Smith kc2bw@optonline.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 11:02:48 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1404313369; bh=3wEfhzVInv62P9QicHEg9QE1Bhp+o/PHx59O+cXE4W0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-reply-to:To:Message-id:X-Priority:X-SID:X-Authuserid:References:User-Agent:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=kS0+aufqI8C2cjMu7WlYY3dxhDu0dYsCTXgV9aajxMzNtVxwWpanG9OIoUwCM49YTMpItBNj0X4Kb88fqLYLol0KgBDO7OCv4YMVaEWPgtAG7bOho+2dLObNXelEXdGJQgKIICV7nC5npiEZTBclz/A8xtesY/4XiWgStmI/IFQ=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I should correct one thing...the horns on the 20s were mostly blat type
with only a few receiving the two chime.

Posted by: Gordon Smith <kc2bw@optonline.net>

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com