RE: [CBQ] GP30 modeling tips

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [CBQ] GP30 modeling tips
From: "'Vic Christian' vicndonna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [CBQ]" <CBQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 10:26:19 -0400
Randy,

I am sorry - but do not have any answers for you.  However, I am a modeler
of the Milwaukee Road and the CB&Q, and understand your frustrations.  I
work N-scale, and am recently retired.  It seems (although I must be
mistaken) that they are making these products smaller and smaller, and
coating them with a substance that makes them easier to slip out of your
fingers and get lost or stepped on.  Either that or I am getting older.  :)

Good luck,

Vic Christian

Posted by: "Vic Christian" <vicndonna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

<*> Your email settings: