Re: [CBQ] What could these crates be?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] What could these crates be?
From: <mthomasson@austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 17:05:43 +0000
Cc: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1395337900; bh=8skqo/IeP7EPtyqpCYdOhhpkHEHHVMqkn7IQehm4l+Y=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Authentication-Results:X-Received:Message-ID:Date:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:Sensitivity:X-RR-Connecting-IP:X-Cloudmark-Score:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:Subject:X-Yahoo-Group-Post:X-YGroups-SubInfo:To:Sender:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-eGroups-Approved-By:X-eGroups-Auth; b=x6jAtPQiWxkxatEmKP4QK9+dByskVF7ByhptJXD5JWPK5Kfo8O4xlwRtGo1OW0JPtkRkKJTuuRo/aU5oxl+NXMojcMsCBaB968YLIYKPGMCn4qfX4NkR269ZBiUPYpIbd1efC2PTGRxFX3+MaQZ79Mbk4erJtIF4cOe/We9vUEY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Small bills please, or maybe banana pudding and several spoons.

Mike T

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com