Re: [CBQ] What could these crates be?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com, mthomasson@austin.rr.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] What could these crates be?
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 18:16:16 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1395353777; bh=lTgliAyySQ0PMLhBmYpMGVGrXh50bTFg4Fgg3X+jSJU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=tpPSasV8v9GIIA3bd0JJ9igdGf1JP8lAp66xKsC/gsp16qxjsQtpin5R174hCWIy+5DxtmGWH2DcwJg09l2eoD1j/RbcinqLBnlbXbXFzOtt1wH/jwdBtYwL5i3FDfXZ1CWuJB1BI/zxFaVbVIMGHldfSyBZM1ppeB1U5QWuOFY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
My son in law who is from Texas has the same addiction to two of the three
items you mentioned..ie  Banana pudding and sweet iced tea.
Unusually he despises coleslaw on BBQ.

It's probably too far off from where we started but there is the matter of
boiled peanuts which, in my estimation is the most repulsive food adulteration
ever concocted by man....It's a "southern thing" I have heard..but they can
keep it there

Pete