Re: [CBQ] What could these crates be?

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] What could these crates be?
From: Leo <qutlx1@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 20:17:32 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1395278256; bh=WBObqvWltf5PIfMvMZgpjfHPRoz0+3Ogh1zBxjLwWSk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-AOL-IP:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=xr0JyMB9EwBKQs7aT78JTfSSsKTOUISp+RDw3LoDYA782sH14ktXjPfNsQdghEY5PDT7ZRHy29bwZKjR8JSUsk6lrCL8AqLIOfe8N8G0dFjCE2z9HBf3f/MwpqS0AwIS2NiEJkNCoh5wGn1XmoRWvMqTRvbXnG+TiCVDvjkR7kc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
So is it correct to believe these banana crates moved as REA express on
passenger trains as opposed to LCL on frt and locals ?

Also would be interesting to know if the crates were loaded at New Orleans or
at various wholesalers after delivery of a carload.

Leo

Sent from my iPad