Re: [CBQ] CB&Q & Banana shipments

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q & Banana shipments
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 08:25:37 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1395329140; bh=A66D1Zk3BtpEGUax4sENNwB4UgvYJI1FC9U0YoVmc4s=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=OY5af+MX7BxHlxGKRLVH+Po8MJbiiwZVUCvrjLEAKVQFGP1j6JN/XnX08nSmnIRnINf5LWKDCfWLm8spRqeGZgmKIMzpLgDtviKVhJoSjZfH7kkD/DZmiehfrwqvPRNEUYiNxA3+XLM6m5ZXZq16hCRILsRDiOlPfpS2n/uYbyE=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Before 1940, when the Q interchanged with the GM&N, at Paducah, bananas from
Mobile came up by that route. The IC also handed off banana cars, at Centralia,
for central Illinois points served by the Q, but not the IC.

On Thursday, March 20, 2014 8:42 AM, "gvlc6@hotmail.com" <gvlc6@hotmail.com>