Re: [CBQ] What could these crates be?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com, mthomasson@austin.rr.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] What could these crates be?
From: Noel <georgecrawfordsr@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 15:54:48 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1395345303; bh=wSBwRvlmp8Z8Yw+8qmYe1O4LF+jytgbzcc0Aj31F4lA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=rbfozCD4y1cuoZF7gNWY+8Zznm3BBq/gW1vT9tholHZM86AKcjmoDNjGfeSOkvM/UV3hDvgIQDCvwhhL2xK+Fd8GD7fzwRTJoC8MQ7OjcCGt8hANQFik0bXkQ45CewVC+qZcuapJGYvg1GJ71QLaRlk7tViy0D/iW3OoSN+vn/w=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
PS Banana Pudding must be served with Vanilla waffers sunk into it.