[CBQ] Re: Oil on the Q in World War Two

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Oil on the Q in World War Two
From: "mdude47@frontier.com" <mdude47@frontier.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 01:17:21 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1383959845; bh=6NUPczHoaFnlwqHTPtxDc1zgHDHDV2+t6dVt56MaX6s=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=kYiCIXTf6KEvZJ4YICbcmEZgMYPEhBKoh4WoCu6wKiHAO7zw9+FBVcUBf8HA43AG2lj1saotmaq3BZ5WRo7BOf1GIyLbbeonuxPOJWu7ey+zvX+tRXX/4vXhCOXQHnr1M8i7azU1r4pzgtCAI8R98jYtwOGPsNhcv8iz2lhNcH8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

(I hope this does not get posted twice)
Diesel fuel and ammonium nitrate, ANFO, is no big deal unless it is in a
confined space with a booster, primer cord and cap in it. It takes a real good
jolt to touch it off, that is why you need a booster. The main thing diesel
fuel does is to keep the nitrate from absorbing moisture.

  Myron Dudenbostel retired coal miner (strip)

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com