Re: [CBQ] RE: Oil on the Q in World War Two

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] RE: Oil on the Q in World War Two
From: LZadnichek@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 19:46:24 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1383871585; bh=VoWhzDscUp02jD17d6JSgkfVveYV5ftuwjyzr+hC1OQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=SdO+m6E3SiMz3Y4NH20djwj+0KFbjHRJCPU64nibiG9Nuy8LcvsNtHCERqPzWKmIR3oEvOMUWIrFNFkhBit+VyCys7KdK2Ggr8LQ1OyOCMSgmocWKzNF9aN4vZxTN+FcKytrZbC/yb8nsPS5XyUP1FbGMcl9xyZ20/txsYf8wlg=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

November 7, 2013

Q 4-8-4s were never assigned to the Casper Div. as far as I know. Might've been tenders off Q 4-8-2s or tenders with extended water tanks such as were coupled to 2-8-2s and 2-10-2s. That's an interesting story as your's and I'd sure would like to see some images of grimy diesel-filled tenders coupled behind the Fs, GPs and SDs of that era. What would today's environmentalists think of all that?  Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL