Re: Fwd: [CBQ] Fwd: Away from home accomodations/was Fire Insurance

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: [CBQ] Fwd: Away from home accomodations/was Fire Insurance
From: "dr strangelove" <kaiserwillieii0815@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 20:20:37 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1346098839; bh=QaFA9szd2QnepA+HUAZzSv1VB9sfTLzH+EPEP24dnTk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=s3dKWm569pwsdtW4+dFZSJZEtvCr4TjO49reI4pVUKR2vpAQP+2JjLlooT2KuB3gF1i8qrS6ZNv9AzglaoD6LwXQGw1MJEW/TL/lAPvn03rb1Bsd9vaDZGzB/tptHENM
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Oh and please understand ..and those of you who has served in the
military..there is a LOT of BS involved. After 30 years on and off, I am ready
to call it quits. I am not trying to be oversensitive.
I am just saying that the railroads are actively looking for ex military folks
at this time. The military has also changed in the last 30 years. When I first
went in, I doubt if over half my unit could ever pass a drug test.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com