Re: Fwd: [CBQ] Fwd: Away from home accomodations/was Fire Insurance

To: "CBQ yahoo" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: [CBQ] Fwd: Away from home accomodations/was Fire Insurance
From: dhartman@mchsi.com
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:36:23 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1346078099; bh=sNHTu5gOmVfumm+N7171MRipN3FsgSx7w/laS6IH51o=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-rim-org-msg-ref-id:Message-ID:X-Priority:References:In-Reply-To:Sensitivity:Importance:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=QLGn+AF+pCV60zvL5L12lSD08iM7yaNnalua/7RUihaLbp1BH5+NOOv/m+onJsG2/4d84D6q8iVR1Kp96xgz5zYnjtHjsyowlxjtQht2ordWytW/FAc68PpuYvjMiix0
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Agree. All posts have value and interest. And add perspective.

And in the 70's, remember, the attitudes toward treating people in civilian world like they were in the military was a bit different.