Re: [CBQ] Fwd: Away from home accomodations/was Fire Insurance

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Fwd: Away from home accomodations/was Fire Insurance
From: archie hayden <klinerarch@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 07:42:05 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1345725729; bh=4NpyRgL35AmRlWGXbHhbiguHIbUTtOgcgD/jz/V8Z24=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=gau6vXm5X3ARbt+MRvFpLj+R+BefwLV2O9VKxLz48KlPLB7eWL7yDR4tq9kX8TTRDIw1SdZvkSOIQhs7jCc4KRJcAr8rd4HaiQ8pYhnZDGBRzW5VlWnxa4XVkXxX+w6g
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Leo,  You forgot to mention the nice Adirondack seating arrangement  on the front sidewalk where you could count the cars rolling by.