Re: Fwd: [CBQ] Zephyr #64 page 9

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: [CBQ] Zephyr #64 page 9
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 12:26:03 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1345058765; bh=CzHMKrtyc3+PohOhBIyqHKDxUyDwT4SHqo/s/frcZyk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=f0gvI8BB0kHR3ugx/iUGgcAiuw7TZd3ioF6ZleKrebZArG6/CCmq7XqeUFczSRb6rjM+h0f5ouT+/yYsH70YQIarxRGXYipXG/pA713LvvUP6GXnbuD2EpQOPhHTiANd