RE: [CBQ] Zephyr #64 page 9

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Zephyr #64 page 9
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:38:32 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1344897525; bh=9pVO0+BoS/h0V6XQlLXkVPURhZeN8+/Ed5/2aU8gzPs=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=inmqqtXKavY3wPAH2se6bPTGMJWHV2ny7FkAFt7GtxgJyWHte9yUbXCW1IxVYcMQJPlyEXi4D/ORzWLA2tgtRWpdg+CVjXBQTtG2lgH+Qgr+h5q9JgYjIP/vABSVziDu
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Leo-

I will get the Shabbona engine house drawing to you;  I know where the paper copy is packed and I can also scan it from microfilm……just all the stuff is packed right now and not accessible; if a publishing deadline comes up I’ll go into the garage and mine it out.   The milk platform might be a little more involved hunt if it isn’t in the computer.

Charlie